Facebook has finally started rolling out its Messenger Rooms service globally. Now anyone can do video conferencing with up to 50 people simultaneously from Facebook Messenger. The special thing is that anyone can join Messenger Room video calling only through an invite link, even if they do not use Facebook. All features are provided like zoom. The room creator will have the option of whom he wants to show and join the room. He will also able to remove from any room at any time. Fire reality (AR) effects will also be found in the Facebook Messenger room. It does not come with any time limits on calls. People who don’t have a Facebook account can also joined this room.
How to create room in Facebook Messenger?
- First download the Facebook Messenger app on your phone.
- Open the Messenger app on your device.
- Then, Click on the ‘People tab’ at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select ‘Create a Room’, and select the users that you wish to add.
- Click to share this room with people.