After the tremendous success of the Sare Jahan Se Achha Season-1, Next Productions today announced the launch of the second season of the series. The launch event took place in the Constitution Club of India where Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh, famous Bollywood singer Daler Mehndi and Sunil Raina, President & Business Head of LAVA were the special guests for the evening. The event was hosted by Prakash Bhardwaj, Pooja Saini, Utkarsh Singh and Mohammad Sufiyan.
Hosted by renowned film director, Prakash Jha, the series brings forward the stories of some real life heroes whose contributions have brought positive changes in the society. Just as the flame of light in a dark room becomes a source of light, similarly these heroes have become a ray of hope for thousands of people whose lives have changed due to their incredible contribution. The first season of the web show was launched a year ago, with five episodes featuring similar heroes.
In the very first episode of season 2, the viewers will be introduced to a story of a man named Vijay Baba, who lives in the capital city Delhi. Even after being illiterate and financially weak, Vijay Baba never denies anyone for help. To earn his bread and butter, he has to perform the job of a cleaner and a rickshaw driver. But despite his struggles, Vijay Baba ensures that not even a single person who comes to him for help gets disappointed. In-between every day’s rush, he provides all kinds of possible help to the sick people who come from far-away places.
During the launch event, the director of the show Prakash Bhardwaj said, “I am very excited for season 2 after receiving the immense love and appreciation from the audience for Sare Jahan Se Achha Season 1. I’m also grateful to Prakash Jha for his support. Without his involvement, it would have been difficult for us to present the stories of those unsung heroes in such an impactful way. Like our last season, this time also we’ll introduce our viewers with those people who have dedicated their entire lives for the betterment of society without any greed. I am also highly obliged and proud to have the Indian mobile company LAVA as our partner for such a noble cause. Our association with LAVA is a result of the common core values we share, that is, the pride of being an Indian and an intent to make a valuable contribution to the nation.”
The series will be live today on the official Youtube channel of Next Productions- Play Next
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
- MUMBAI CHANTS ‘DHONI DHONI’
- Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
- Meet Arian Eghbali The Man That is Changing The Financial Industry
- Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
- Bollywood Celebs Favorite Cafe In Khar, Mumbai: Farmers Cafe. Everything You Need To Know About This Organic, Vegan And Gluten-Free Cafe.
- Brendan Burns on How to Turn Your Profession into Your Passion
- Mandira Bedi Published Her Book With Penguin: HAPPY FOR NO REASON
- BOLLYWOOD BEAUTIES ON RED CARPET FOR NYKAA FEMINA BEAUTY AWARDS 2020
- Jhanvi Kapoor Supersede Sara Ali Khan in Cocktail 2, Will Share The Screen With Kartik Aryan?
Technology3 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood4 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business5 days ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer3 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business1 day ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Bollywood5 days ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS
Technology3 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Bollywood7 days ago
Sara Ali Khan’s Muse Avatar For Designer Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla