Bollywood star Ranveer Singh is not just a phenomenal actor but also a complete fashionista. He has made his fans go gaga over him with his quirky and unusual style. Looks like the actor has one more admirer and this time it is WWE superstar John Cena. Before you get confused, we tell you that Cena recently took to Instagram and posted a picture of Singh on his Instagram page. The 16-time WWE champion has earlier given shout out to many Indian celebrities including Shah Rukh Khan, Virat Kohli, Shilpa Shetty, Sushant Singh Rajput among others. This is not the first time the Simmba actor has appeared on the wrestler’s Instagram profile. Earlier he shared a still from Gullyboy and took it to his social media without any caption.
This time again Cena posted a picture of Ranveer in a colourful shirt. And guess what? The Bollywood actor left a hilarious comment on the post. The comment read, “Can’t see me” which is similar to the former WWE champion’s trademark catchphrase “You can’t see me”. The actor’s comment won the internet and his humorous reply left many fans talking over the internet. After a super successful career in wrestling, John Cena is now taking over Hollywood and is focusing his career on acting. He will be seen lending his voice in the upcoming film, Dolittle. Besides this, he will also join Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock for Fast and Furious 9.
On the work front, Ranveer Singh will be next seen in Kabir Khan’s sports drama film 83 where he will essay the role of former Indian skipper Kapil Dev. Before that, he will be seen in his cop-avatar as Simmba in a special appearance in Akshay Kumar and Rohit Shetty’s upcoming film Sooryavanshi. All in all, we are totally loving the social media banter between the two stars. Well, it would be a dream come true moment for the fans to see the Padmaavat actor collaborate with the former WWE champion. We wish if that happens soon. Haha!
- Insurance Mogul Calvin Lo’s Net Worth Estimated at $1.7 Billion
- Hollywood and Bollywood Releases in March 2020
- Global Warming melted 20% of Antarctica’s Island snow within two weeks
- KJ VanDerwerken A Leading Innovator And A Rising Star
- Piyush Singh Chauhan: A man of many talents, proving his mettle not only in the educational field but also in the retail industry.
- Singer Derviş İpek Speaks About His Multi-Talented Personality, Says “I Always Try To Be Myself”
- Director Viral Shah gets praised by his Golkeri actor Malhar Thakar
- I am lucky that I got to play three roles in my first Gujarati film, says Khushi Shah on the success of Affraa Taffri
- Jatin Sarna’s performances at Mandi House gets a whopping response
- Sussanne Khan, Hema Malini and Madhu Chopra Attended Sanjay Khan’s Book Launch Event
- Neena Gupta Shared Major Throwback With Sheer Saree and Curly Bob Hair, On-Screen Husband Goes ‘Ufffff’
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
Technology6 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood1 week ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Influencer6 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Technology6 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Business5 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Entertainment3 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood21 hours ago
Hollywood and Bollywood Releases in March 2020
Bollywood7 days ago
Bollywood Celebs Favorite Cafe In Khar, Mumbai: Farmers Cafe. Everything You Need To Know About This Organic, Vegan And Gluten-Free Cafe.