Tanuj Kewalramani, a popular model overcame all the odds and is living his dream of becoming a fashion icon. Being a kid, he always wanted to get into modelling but he stayed away from it because of his excessive body weight. A chubby guy who once weighed 123 kgs worked hard and lost 35 kgs to chase his dream of getting into modelling. He trained under celebrity fitness trainer Baqar Nasser and he started modelling during his college fashion show. Later, Tanuj got an opportunity to set the stage on fire at Maharashtra Utsav. Losing weight and following his dream of getting into the fashion industry built his confidence and soon he started doing several fashion shows.
Being in the fashion industry for such a long time, Kewalramani has got great experience in modelling and is now working towards his other aspirations as well. He was the man who choreographed the state level fashion show and bagged the second position all over Maharashtra in 2015. While speaking about what fashion means to him, he said, “Fashion is important. It speaks a lot about your personality and without fashion, everyone would look the same. It gives you a chance to express your style whether it is old school or modern fashion. Every individual is unique who has got a different taste in fashion choices.” Moreover, he even stated that he wants to better himself rather than being compared to his contemporaries.
It is his unique fashion sense that has grabbed everyone’s attention. “I love to dress that makes me feel comfortable. It is about keeping things simple”, added Tanuj. Apart from modelling, he has also featured as an actor in ‘MTV Love School season 2’ and ‘The Zoya Factor’. The man who once started his career by walking the ramp during college is now choreographing the fashion shows in top colleges of Mumbai including HR College, Jai Hind College, KC College and many more. With an experience of more than 7 years, Tanuj is now getting offers to be on the other side as well. He was a jury member for Mr and Miss Universe 2019 Mumbai auditions. This young man has truly made a name for himself and is a true fashion inspiration for the younger generation today.
- The Kibo Code Reviews, VIP Bonuses. $491 Off & Its Surprising Results after 30 Days
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Fact Sheet and latest from China and Worldwide
- Team Affraa Taffri visits Surat and Ahmedabad to promote their upcoming horror comedy
- Tiger Shroff’s recommendation to sister Krishna Shroff on her birthday – “don’t get married till you might be 80”
- Karan Johar, Kangana Ranaut, and Ekta Kapoor are overwhelmed and humbled as they’re honoured with the Padma Shri award
- Kabir Khan Speaks About Patriotism and His New Present The Forgotten Military
- Priyanka Chopra goes glamorous in Nicolas Jebran backless robe for Pre-Grammys 2020 occasion
- Basketball legend Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
- Kunaal Kyhaan Seolekar expresses his creativity with his marvelous Interior Designing
- Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
- Prabhu Dheva considers Hrithik Roshan as the perfect dancer and we agree!
- Largely Sane Prajakta Koli Shares her “Stunning Expertise” of Working with Michelle Obama
- Sonam Kapoor Brightening our Day in Sunshine Yellow
- Jonas Brothers announce Las Vegas Residency
- Alia Bhatt Makes Her Favorite Wholesome Zucchini Curry And Right here Is How You Can Make It Too
- Kangana Ranaut to play Air Power pilot in Ronnie Screwvala’s manufacturing, Tejas
- Lord Conrad Is A Multitalented Artist Who Has Made His Mark In Almost All Forms Of Arts
- Ayushmann Khurrana joins the meme league with a twist!
- After his lip harm, Shahid Kapoor resumes taking pictures for Jersey
Bollywood4 days ago
Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde says Bigg Boss 13 is completely scripted, blames makers for making the most of contestants for TRP
Lifestyle4 days ago
8 Celebrities Who You Would Never Expect to Own An RV
Bollywood1 week ago
Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol to star in a movie directed by Rajkumar Hirani?
Bollywood1 week ago
Twitter slams Deepika Padukone for her insensitive TikTok video
Lifestyle2 days ago
Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
News5 days ago
The Kibo Code Review As The Best E-Commerce & Marketing Program
Press Release2 days ago
The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
Bollywood1 week ago
Shah Rukh Khan is lacking the laughter and candid dialog with Jeff Bezos