When you see your favorite influencers, have you ever thought to yourself, “Oh, I’d love to see myself in that clothing?” With eBloggers, it is now possible to get your hands on the exact same clothing that you see your favorite celebs in!
eBloggers collects and resells your favorite influencers’ used fashion items so you can wear the stylish and luxurious apparel from their wardrobe. You might possibly even come across Beyonce’s Lime Dress Ivy Clothing Collection or any piece of Savage X Fenty Collection, like the one Rihanna wore. The shopping platform aims to make it easy for the fans to buy stuff from their favorite bloggers’ closets for a fraction of the cost, while also assisting influencers in selling unwanted stuff and freeing up time to do what they do best.
With eBloggers, you can discover a curated selection of sought fashion, beauty, and lifestyle items from the most coveted wardrobes and beauty cabinets in the UK.
Every week, eBloggers collects hundreds of second-hand chosen goods from the community of influencers to share and sell online, allowing them to give their once-loved belongings a second chance at life. eBloggers enables you to shop the clothes and fashion accessories of influencers that you once drooled over for much less when it comes to prices! They have a large community of influencers who post their clothes and accessories up for sale.
Wearing Used Clothes: Disgusting or a Great Way to Save Money?
There is always a concern in the back of one’s mind whether the decision to buy the used clothes of someone else is a good one or not? Don’t you worry! There are numerous advantages to purchasing second-hand apparel, regardless of your lifestyle and living standards. Buying used clothes is also good for the environment, so it’s a win-win situation. And of course, you must already know that buying used clothes can save you a lot of money.
You’ll never pay full price for anything, which is excellent when you find high-quality apparel from well-known and trusted reseller brands, just like eBloggers. It promises clothing that is in great condition, and you get to wear the latest trends, without emptying your wallet.
Influencers have a ton of clothes lying around that may no longer be in use. And guess what? Their garbage can be your gold. Old garments sometimes just need a new lease on life. At eBloggers, you will come across countless cloth listings that will make your eyes pop up with delight, those at a significant discount. It’s a fantastic feeling!
Benefits of Buying Second-Hand Clothes
- When you purchase secondhand clothing, you are conserving resources and helping the planet.
- You can save a lot of money and still get high-quality clothes in good condition.
- It is an excellent way to decrease your carbon footprint.
What is Special About eBloggers?
The greatest feature of ebloggers is that when you buy from them, you are also donating to charity because a portion of the profits from each sale is donated to charity.
The proportion is set by them and can range anywhere from 5 to 100% of the total sale. The Michael Matthews Foundation and The Teenage Cancer Trust have also collaborated with the site, and each will receive half of the charity donations (besides those from collections that have their own chosen charity).
Are eBloggers Clothes Hygienic?
If you are buying from a reputable brand like Ebloggers, you can be sure that the clothes you find are in good condition. While it can still feel strange to wear someone else’s clothes for the first time, the first wash will set everything alright.
If you are worried about dirt, fungus, and yeast, it is highly recommended to wash the apparel at a high temperature so that any bacteria or unhygienic elements would die. According to directions from eBloggers, you should heat your clothes at 150 degrees before donning them, which will kill germs, bacteria or even bed bugs. Sprinkle baking soda and let them sit for an hour before washing.
For extra odour elimination, add a half cup of distilled vinegar to the washing machine to help remove any remaining foul aromas and soften garments, as it’s a renowned disinfectant. At last, influencer’s don’t wear the same clothing, again and again, it’s just for one-time Instagram, and lying in their closet for months. If proper care is taken, you’ll be fine.
Buyer’s Guide to Second-Hand Shopping
We’ve grown accustomed to fast fashion, flimsy synthetic apparel, and impulse purchases from clearance sales. It’s time to change gears and consider your clothing in a new light.
- Make a list of the areas in your wardrobe that need to be filled. The first step is to look through your closet to see what you have. And then come to the question of “what am I looking for”? Also reflect and remember on your common purchase pitfalls in order not to repeat them.
- Create a Budget: How much money are you willing to spend on an online shopping spree? What’s the most you’d spend on an item you desperately need in your wardrobe? Sticking to a budget will prevent you from making hurried purchases. You may find yourself with a plethora of excellent choices, but you must stick to your budget or avoid overspending.
Pro Tip: If you’re undecided about something, put it on hold.
- Now make another list [final one] on your phone of products that you need to avoid spending money on.
Quick Tips for Buying From eBloggers
Here are some quick tips that you should follow before making your first purchase on eBloggers.
- Check the material and care instructions before purchasing
- Only purchase items that are simple to keep.
- Make sure that the piece is compatible with two other items in your closet. Ask yourself questions like ‘Can I come up with a couple of ensembles or scenarios in which I could wear this piece?’
- Purchase something that will fit you now, not later. Instead of buying goods that you will never wear, get something you will adore right now.
Remember: Buying second-hand clothes involves time, effort, and patience.
Purchasing second-hand clothing from Ebloggers is pretty safe and easy to do. You save the environment, create a stylish wardrobe you always admired and also donate to charity without any extra effort. To shop the latest trends and fashion by your favourite influencers, while also saving money, visit www.ebloggers.co.uk!
If you still have any doubts, let us know in the comment section below. Till then keep shopping and keep saving! (Notice: Ebloggers has officially rebranded to Reliked.com.)