The Mumbai based entrepreneur co-founded the league with his partners that include celebrity Dino Morea
Sameer Khan has always dreamed big – be it with his first business or his latest, execution of those dreams has always been full steam. He began his career with his salon named Kit n Sam in Bandra. Following its immense success, Sameer dabbled in real estate for a while before doubling down on the sector and successfully completed multiple projects around Mumbai in various localities. These days Sameer keeps busy with his newest venture – the Super Star League : a new-age underarm cricket tournament comprised of a who’s who of Mumbai’s celebrities, businessmen and politicians. He believes the league offers all participants a chance to network whilst having fun. The Super Star League has a participant’s list that included the likes of Dino Morea, DJ Chetas, Aaditya Thackery, Kshitij Thakur, Vihang Sarnaik and also successful businessmen like Gaurang Parekh, Raj Khandwala, Nikhil Mansukhani, Darshan Ghodawat, Pratik Jadhwani and many more. Upping the glam quotient, the league has a star female celebrity in each team – Manasi Scott, Kim Sharma, Georgia Andriani, Minissha Lamba, Candice Pinto, Shibani Dandekar, Vijaya Sharma to name a few of them. “It is our firm belief that fitness and life go hand-in-hand. The league offers all its team owners and players a chance to unwind, relax and get to know each other in an informal, sports setting” says Sameer Khan. The league currently has 10 teams. Sameer aims to expand the league’s footprint in multiple sports and aims to involve more people in the fitness lifestyle. The future looks bright. Sameer is currently busy launching a poker training institute with Amin Rozani, CEO of Spartan Poker. Spartan Poker is one of India’s largest poker platforms. “ Our aim is to provide world class training to aspiring poker players and enthusiasts so they can compete internationally in tournaments like the WSOP and others”.
- The Kibo Code Reviews, VIP Bonuses. $491 Off & Its Surprising Results after 30 Days
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Fact Sheet and latest from China and Worldwide
- Team Affraa Taffri visits Surat and Ahmedabad to promote their upcoming horror comedy
- Tiger Shroff’s recommendation to sister Krishna Shroff on her birthday – “don’t get married till you might be 80”
- Karan Johar, Kangana Ranaut, and Ekta Kapoor are overwhelmed and humbled as they’re honoured with the Padma Shri award
- Kabir Khan Speaks About Patriotism and His New Present The Forgotten Military
- Priyanka Chopra goes glamorous in Nicolas Jebran backless robe for Pre-Grammys 2020 occasion
- Basketball legend Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
- Kunaal Kyhaan Seolekar expresses his creativity with his marvelous Interior Designing
- Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
- Prabhu Dheva considers Hrithik Roshan as the perfect dancer and we agree!
- Largely Sane Prajakta Koli Shares her “Stunning Expertise” of Working with Michelle Obama
- Sonam Kapoor Brightening our Day in Sunshine Yellow
- Jonas Brothers announce Las Vegas Residency
- Alia Bhatt Makes Her Favorite Wholesome Zucchini Curry And Right here Is How You Can Make It Too
- Kangana Ranaut to play Air Power pilot in Ronnie Screwvala’s manufacturing, Tejas
- Lord Conrad Is A Multitalented Artist Who Has Made His Mark In Almost All Forms Of Arts
- Ayushmann Khurrana joins the meme league with a twist!
- After his lip harm, Shahid Kapoor resumes taking pictures for Jersey
Bollywood3 days ago
Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde says Bigg Boss 13 is completely scripted, blames makers for making the most of contestants for TRP
Lifestyle4 days ago
8 Celebrities Who You Would Never Expect to Own An RV
Bollywood7 days ago
Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol to star in a movie directed by Rajkumar Hirani?
Bollywood1 week ago
Twitter slams Deepika Padukone for her insensitive TikTok video
Lifestyle2 days ago
Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
News5 days ago
The Kibo Code Review As The Best E-Commerce & Marketing Program
Press Release2 days ago
The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
Bollywood1 week ago
Shah Rukh Khan is lacking the laughter and candid dialog with Jeff Bezos