According to the latest reports, Salman Khan’s reality show Bigg Boss 14 will be delayed a little this year due to the ongoing crisis because of coronavirus!
The lockdown due to the coronavirus has hit the entertainment industry hard. From cancelled shoots to delays in releases, the shows and films have been adversely affected in the current situation of crisis. Amid all this, there are reports that Salman Khan’s reality show Bigg Boss 14 might also get delayed this year.
It is one of the most loved reality shows of the Indian television industry. The work on the 14th season had already started. In fact, there were reports of 16 contestants being confirmed for this season. Now, the latest buzz suggests that the show will be delayed by a few weeks.
Bollywood Life has quoted a portal which says, “While the show had started on October 1 last year, this time around, the shoot is likely to begin from the last week of October. The participants will be a mix of celebrities and commoners. The team has shortlisted 30 people, of which 16 will enter the Bigg Boss house. The 16 contestants, comprising 13 celebrities and three commoners, will be tested for COVID-19 before being sent inside the house. The set, as well as the items inside the house, will be sanitised.”
The last season, however much controversial, was said to be the most successful one of the show. While Sidharth Shukla won the show, Asim Riaz stood as the first runner-up.
Reportedly, Salman Khan will start shooting for the upcoming season at his farmhouse in Panvel. Earlier, there were speculations about the superstar not hosting Bigg Boss 14. Turns out, Salman will indeed continue with entertaining the audience on the small screens.