Realm of big business with tech giants such as Google, IBM, and Intel are developing quantum tech hardware as their interest in quantum computing’s commercial possibilities. Recent milestone by Google in developing Quantum Tech supremacy has triggered their business rivals. Given the competitive global scenario, oblique responses came from world leading tech organisations duking it out the future of fast computing. Scientists are considering this as turning point that has proven the superiority of quantum computers over classical computers.
Tech War – World response
For countries such as the United States and China, investment in quantum tech can help solidify technological leadership or leapfrog a rival’s traditional technological advantages. Despite IBM disputing Google’s quantum supremacy claim, several independent researchers pointed out that the Sycamore device’s performance time of 200 seconds surpassing the performance of conventional devices and still represents a significant speedup. Intel praised Google work by press release. Researchers from Chinese university have published their own paper presenting another approach. They have challenged to achieve quantum superiority by the end of 2020.
Google originally had two teams working in parallel on the 54-qubit Sycamore and a larger 72-qubit device called “Bristlecone”. Sycamore device handily tackled the task of random quantum circuit sampling in just 200 seconds. Article published in Nature Journal by Google team claimed success of their work. Google’s estimates suggest that the same test computation would have probably taken 10,000 years on the world’s most powerful computer.
The concept of quantum computing is inspiring our scientists, including engineers, physicists and computer scientists, to fundamentally change the landscape of information technology. Competitive environment would better help to compare classical computing with quantum computing. Overall, any advance among all the competing quantum computing efforts represents good news for the technology field.
- Insurance Mogul Calvin Lo’s Net Worth Estimated at $1.7 Billion
- Hollywood and Bollywood Releases in March 2020
- Global Warming melted 20% of Antarctica’s Island snow within two weeks
- KJ VanDerwerken A Leading Innovator And A Rising Star
- Piyush Singh Chauhan: A man of many talents, proving his mettle not only in the educational field but also in the retail industry.
- Singer Derviş İpek Speaks About His Multi-Talented Personality, Says “I Always Try To Be Myself”
- Director Viral Shah gets praised by his Golkeri actor Malhar Thakar
- I am lucky that I got to play three roles in my first Gujarati film, says Khushi Shah on the success of Affraa Taffri
- Jatin Sarna’s performances at Mandi House gets a whopping response
- Sussanne Khan, Hema Malini and Madhu Chopra Attended Sanjay Khan’s Book Launch Event
- Neena Gupta Shared Major Throwback With Sheer Saree and Curly Bob Hair, On-Screen Husband Goes ‘Ufffff’
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
Technology6 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood1 week ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Influencer6 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Technology6 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Business5 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Entertainment3 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood20 hours ago
Hollywood and Bollywood Releases in March 2020
Bollywood6 days ago
Bollywood Celebs Favorite Cafe In Khar, Mumbai: Farmers Cafe. Everything You Need To Know About This Organic, Vegan And Gluten-Free Cafe.