Since his arrest by the NCB when a Goa-bound cruise party was busted, Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan has been making headlines.
Aryan’s custody was extended to today, October 7th, in the most recent court hearing. However, the latest rumor is that SRK’s son’s custody may be extended much more today.
Attempt to extend Aryan Khan’s custody
Yes! Yes, you read that right. The NCB is likely to ask for Aryan Khan’s custody to be extended. This news comes after the NCB arrested a foreign individual from Bandra late Wednesday night, according to reports in Times Now. He was found with a commercial quantity of mephedrone (MD), according to reports.
Surprisingly, the accused was found near Bath Aryan and his pal Arbaaz Merchant, who was arrested alongside the celebrity child. The NCB may seek additional custody of Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan and others arrested with him in light of these new findings.
NCB Zonal director Sameer Wankhede recently rejected rumors that the central agency was targeting Shah Rukh Khan and has been defending the central agency’s ‘credibility despite the ongoing drug case.
For the inverse, Aryan Khan was first arrested by the NCB for one day, and then his custody was extended until October 7 on October 4. Satish Maneshinde, Aryan’s lawyer, is likely to file a new bail application today. Now it’s only a matter of time before we find out what will happen today.
NCBâs Deputy Statement
A Maharashtra minister told ANI that “Aryan Khan’s arrest is a forgery,” prompting NCB’s response. Over the last month, rumorsÂ have circulated among crime reporters that actor Shah Rukh Khan is the next target.
While the allegations against them are false, Gyaneshwar Singh told the media that they were made with hatred in mind in response to their past legal action. He also claimed that their investigation is completely transparent and unbiased.