Attack on US Embassy in Iraq on 31st December by protesters triggered tension in middle-east region and further escalated by US as Iranian General Qasem Soleimani was killed by American drone on 3rd of January. Millions turn out in Iran for General Soleimani funeral. US banned American flights over Persian Gulf after drone attack and President Trump threatened Iran to avoid further response. To deescalate and minimise internal pressure, Iran targeted US-control Al-Asad airbase with several short-range missiles and claimed death of several Americans on 8th of January. However, President Trump in his press conference denied any major loss and said all are safe.
Critics claimed that US troops knew Al-Asad air base would be attacked and sheltered in bunkers so no casualties were reported. Saudi Arabian showed a meaningful silence on whole situation.
Just after few hours of Iran’s missiles attack, one Ukrainian plane crashed after take off from Tehran airport and all 176 people on-board killed. On international pressure and leaked videos of jet shoot down, Iran finally admit and declared technical error and “human mistake” of jet shoot down.
Justin Trudeau (Canadian Prime Minister) and Hassan Rouhani (Iranian President) spoke via phone today (11-January) about the incident according to the Canadian government. Iranian President expressed profound regret for shooting down by the Iranian military”. On the otherside, protesters in Iran’s capital clashed with city police as they were demanding resign of Ayatollah and showed their anger while demanding regime change.
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
Technology5 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood6 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business1 week ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer5 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business3 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Technology5 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Entertainment2 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood1 week ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS