Addison Rae is an American social media personality, dancer, and actress. The social media influencer is known for her TikTok videos as she is the second most followed personality on the platform.
The social media influencer turned actress’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $3 million as of 2021. She is known for her TikTok videos and also for being Kourtney Kardashian’s best friend.
|Full name:||Addison Rae Easterling|
|Born:||October 6, 2000|
|Country of Origin:||America|
|Source of Wealth:||American Dancer / TikTok Star|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million (Aug 6, 2020)|
Addison was born on October 6, 2000, in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA. Her full name is Addison Rae Easterling and she completed her schooling at Calvary Baptist Academy in Shreveport. She used to be a cheerleader in high school and attended the Universal Cheerleaders Association all-American camp in June 2018.
Her original plan was nothing related to being an influencer. By the end of October 2019, the influencer earned one million followers on TikTok and decided to leave the university.
She said that is when it all changed for her and she knew she wanted to take that part more seriously and expand to other platforms. The influencer started her dance career at the age of 6 where she attended competitions across the country. She joined the platform of TikTok in July 2019 and uploaded her dance videos to trending songs. Addison started her TikTok career after she was babysitting a group of middle schoolers. She had posted a video as a joke and it got viral.
Her account grew to more than 30 million followers overnight; the star attributes her success to consistency on each platform, posting three to five times a day. With nearly 50 million followers, she is one of TikTok’s most popular personalities.
Since joining TikTok, Addison has worked with a number of celebrities on collaborations, including Kourtney Kardashian, Jason Derulo, Charli D’amelio, James Charles, Mackenzie Ziegler, and David Dobrik.
She even filmed a video with her mom dancing to Mariah Carey’s “Obsessed” and when Mariah herself liked the video, it went viral.
The influencer then uploaded a video to YouTube and got active on Instagram. Addison has over 4.62 million subscribers on YouTube and has over 34.9 million followers on Instagram. The most popular video on her channel is where she revealed that she is in a relationship with another TikTok influencer, Bryce Hall. The video has about 19 million views as she revealed few things about her relationship with the influencer.
How Much Money Does Addison Rae Make?
Addison’s success led to her being signed by the WME talent agency in January of last year along with her parents. She further partnered with American Eagle on the brand’s back-to-school campaign and released a weekly podcast exclusively on Spotify. She hosts the podcast, ‘Mama Knows Best’ along with her mother.
The influencer then launched her own cosmetics line, Item Beauty which she co-founded with beauty startup, Madeby Collective.
According to NBC News, the average earning of a TikTok star with 5 million followers range from $5000 to $8000. Addison has over 70 million followers and it is no surprise that she will definitely have brands at her feet to endorse their products.
The influencer had been endorsed by major brands back in 2019 such as Fashion Nova, Chantilly Boutique, McCary’s Jewelers, and Uptown Cheapskate. As of then, she charged a minimum of $1,000 to $2,000 for an average estimate of 6% of the rate of followers on her posts. Addison loves traveling as she had stated. She was named as the highest-earning TikTok star back in August.
Addison Rae’s Career Highlights
- She has a song written on her by The Kid LAROI
- Gaining one million followers on TikTok
- Attended and presented Emmy Award
- Got signed by WME talent agency
- Debut role- He’s All That
- Highest-earning TikTok star
Addison Rae’s Merch Brand
The TikTok celebrity launched her own Merch dedicated to her fans in 2020. On May 1, Addison made the announcement of launching her solo merchandise in partnership with Fanjoy. The line-up consisted of 29 cute products. The products include everything from hoodies to t-shirts and mobile phone covers to mugs and cups.
All of her products are shipped worldwide. The pricing of Addison’s merch ranges from £12 for a decorated notebook to £38 for a hoodie. Slogans such as ‘Too Smiley For You’ and ‘Pouty Face’ appear on her products.
Debut Movie Of Addison Rae
Addison Rae became the first-ever TikToker to be starred in a Hollywood film. She was seen in her debut movie, He’s All That which is the remake of the 1999 comedy, She’s All That. The movie was produced by Miramax and directed by the evergreen Mark Waters.
Addison’s role in the movie ‘He’s All Ahat’ is inspired by Freddie Prinze Jr.’s character Zachary Siler from the original. The movie revolves around the story of a professor trying to teach a nerdy working-class girl on how to behave and act like a member of a posh society.
Skin Care Routine Of Addison Rae
For Addison, the belief that Self-Care and Skin-Care need to be distinguished is important. She pays close attention to both. Addison Rae has made it a point to write down positive affirmations every morning. This helps in boosting her confidence and self-belief.
The young influencer has also admitted to drinking lot of Iced Matcha Latte with Lavender in the morning right after getting out of bed. She says ‘it’s my favorite thing in the world right now’.
The most important shower products for Addison Rae are: Inphenom Shampoo, hair mask such as Ouai Treatment Mask (once every week), and a hydrating lotion Ouai Body Crème for post-shower.
She also uses Georgia Louise Cryo Freeze Tools. Her favourite products from Item Beauty are the Air Hug Concealer, Moisturising Lip Oil and Set & Refresh Dewy-Finish Face Mist.
Favorite Quotes From Addison Rae
1. “Stop looking for people to mess up. No one is perfect and no one ever will be. Don’t criticize others when you have your own faults as well.” – Addison Rae
2. “Take a step back and appreciate the little things that make you smile” – Addison Rae
3. “Learn to love yourself before you try to love anyone else“ – Addison Rae
4. “Normalize growth from mistakes after learning and changing” – Addison Rae
5. “You are worthy. Have a beautiful day, you deserve it” – Addison Rae
6. “I seriously just want everyone to know that this is YOUR LIFE so LIVE IT HOW YOU WANT TO” – Addison Rae
7. “I love you and you are perfect.” – Addison Rae
8. “Wake up every morning and remind yourself that you’re a bad bleep” – Addison Rae
9. “I love you even if you hate me” – Addison Rae
10. “Don’t judge others for the things you don’t want to be judged for” – Addison Rae
11. “I feel like, I definitely think if you can mentally handle it, which is really hard to decipher before you’re in it, then it’s so worth it,” she explained. “I love where I am, I love what I do and I love the people I’m around, that I have no issue with my life being public … Life literally is just what you make it, and I’m mentally so strong, I feel like, that it doesn’t affect me anymore.”
12. “Just dealing with the fact that there are gonna be people that just don’t like you, and will always have something negative to say about you,” she explained. “But there are so many good parts about this industry and the social media world, that it kind of just outweighs it. At the end of the day, I have to look at the positive and not look at the negative. And the positive has brought me so many great things.”
13. “There are days when it does get really hard, and you do get down on yourself, and you start to look at those things and think they’re a reflection of you. But I think it’s really just about realizing that you weren’t made to please everybody.”
14. “I’m not bothered by it, I don’t really care what narratives people put on things because that doesn’t change the truth … knowing yourself, knowing your intention, knowing who you are and the truth behind a photo, video, picture, whatever, conversation, you know who you are behind it, so it doesn’t even really matter.”
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Addison Rae
- Addison moved to Los Angeles to make a TikTok career.
- Addison briefly studied Sports Broadcasting at Louisiana State University.
- Her real name is Addison Rae Easterling. She cut short the last name to keep it simple.
- Along with Addison, her mom Sheri Easterling and Dad Monty Lopez are also social media influencers having millions of followers on TikTok.
- Addison was named the highest-earning TikTok personality
- Addison has another job in a modeling agency. She is under the management of Michael Turney Agency
- She has not been on social media for that long. Addison only began using TikTok in July 2019.
- Addison started her TikTok account as a joke. She posted a random video while she was babysitting a group of middle schoolers.
- Addison Rae is a part of a well-known TikTok content creator house called The Hype House. She regularly visits the house and collabs with inmates.
- Addison loves the beach. You will frequently see her posing by the beach.
Addison Rae’s Relationship Status
Addison has been linked to Bryce Hall for quite some time. Bryce has previously teased about dating the TikTok star as he used to say she is the “best girl” he has ever dated. However, at that time, they were not dating. They both used to post a lot of TikTok videos together
Fast forward to 2020, Addison officially announced that they started dating. Addison posted a video with Bryce which was titled, “The Truth About Us”. They revealed that they started dating on October 13th.
Is Addison Rae Engaged to Bryce Hall?
Rumors about Addison and Bryce being engaged had been doing the rounds as the TikTok star shared the picture of an engagement ring on that finger. However, it was just her trying on a piece of jewelry as she went shopping. This made fans lose their minds as they started questioning if she is engaged. While few fans thought it might simply be a promise ring. Turns out Addison was just having some fun.
Addison Rae is the perfect example of the new generation and an inspiration to children who want to be independent from a very young age. She is only 20 years old and has made herself independent by not being scared of taking risks. The influencer credited her success to her hard work and dedication.