Shiba Inu has by far been the most hyped up crypto meme coin to date. After Dogecoin, the entire world has shifted eyes to Shiba Inu as the meme-coin generated phenomenal returns for investors.
Shiba Inu recently breached a major support level and fell 10%.However, the ShibArmy quickly jumped in to buy the dip and the cryptocurrency was up more than 35% in four days after that. A new crypto whale also jumped on the bandwagon to stack $50 million worth of Shib during the dip.
More recently, we reported that Shiba Inu became the top meme-coin to be held by 1,000 largest ETH whales.
The average number of SHIB coins held now by these ETH whales is 52,059,838,702 tokens worth $1,938,484.
‘Shib To The Moon’ Truck
And now, the ShibArmy has shared a picture of a truck which has ‘Shiba Inu To The Moon’ written on it. The trucks are getting popular in many parts of the world. More and more community members have claimed to have seen the truck making rounds in their neighborhood.
Have a look at the original picture of the Shiba Inu To The Moon truck we are talking about below:
In the comments and Twitter discussion, many ShibArmy members have said that such trucks are getting popular as time passed by and the utility of Shib unfolds. Currently, the recorded appearance of such trucks have been in New York, Washington, Beijing, Canberra, and Ontario.
Reasons To Buy Shiba Inu
The major reasons why you should buy Shiba Inu right now are:
- The cryptocurrency is listed on 64 exchanges around the world. This gives it ample liquidity, relevance, and ensures there is massive interest for the meme-coin.
- The Shiba Inu project has over 2.2 million followers on Twitter, which is one of the highest for any cryptocurrency projects.
- Shiba Inu is accepted by more than 600 merchants including GameStop, AMC, AskTheDr, etc
- 40,000 retail sites have started to accept Shib as a mode of payment now bringing it to the mainstream
- SHIBARIUM blockchain is under continuous development
- 1.1 million ‘hodlers’ and growing
What do you think is the mystery behind Shiba Inu trucks? Will this really take the price of Shib to the moon? Tell us your thoughts in the comments.