All set for General Election aka second referendum for brexit. British voters will select 650 members of parliament on coming thursday 12th of December. People have concerns and clear division on brexit especially Northern Ireland border issue and some other key issues of Great Britain including NHS and other fair use of public funds to provide services. People are comparing parties’s manifestos to see where the parties stand on the key issues.
Voters’ Views on UK General Election – Who to Vote For
Dhanjeet Ramnatsing, President of Student Union at Aberystwyth University and very active person in mid wales shared his views and said “I can’t take a specific stance in favour of one party but I can say that we need discussions around improving our public services, funding our NHS properly, building more schools. The right wing parties don’t offer anything like that”.
Another voter is from Birmingham said “I’ve registered both at home in Birmingham and in Aberystwyth. If I’m in aber, I’ll vote Lib Dem because it’s a swing constituency and if I vote at home I’ll vote red, it’s safe seat there anyway but my ideal party is labour. I don’t like the Lib Dem’s saying they will stop brexit, even though I’m anti brexit. You can’t go against the voters, it’s undemocratic. I like labours approach more: make a plan, get people to vote on the plan and decide the future”.
Louise Wilkinson is from Edinburgh uses very optimistic approach and shared her views as “Vote for what you believe in, and vote for the policies you like and or/the mp you think will actually represent you and not what their party say they should! Too much tactical voting goes in down south. I’m very much of the view that labour and the Tories are just as bad as each other. But nothing is going to change if people keep voting with a “best of two evils” type mentality”.
On general election day, voting will take place between 07:00 in the morning till 22:00 at night. The results will be declared through the night and the following day. Let your voice be heard and must vote on 12.12 !!
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the voters and do not necessarily reflect the official policy of The Clout News.
- Piran Tarapore shares his Vipassana Meditation experience
- Affraa Taffri Trailer: Fans give a BIG thumbs up to Khushi Shah and Mitra Gadhvi starrer horror-comedy
- Twitter slams Deepika Padukone for her insensitive TikTok video
- Jacobs claims Canadian Open for third consecutive GSOC title
- Varun Dhawan Getting Married? Dad David Dhawan Speaks out
- “Shabana Is Doing Positive,” Says Javed Akhtar
- Vindu Dara Singh and Karan Singh Grover enter the home; Himanshi Khurana may also go to
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil to Pyaar Unimaginable: 3 Worst Romantic Movies Of Final Decade
- Kabir Khan: ‘I Have Lived with The Forgotten Military for 20 Years’
- SpaceX’s Explosive Check Might Launch 12 months of Renewed Human Spaceflight
- Arvind Kejriwal to file nomination for Delhi Meeting polls on Jan 20
- Air India unions to demand VRS package deal in Monday assembly with Aviation Minister
- Actor Vishal Krishna Pandey To Grace TMI Model Hunt In Hyderabad On January 19
- WriterBoy Inks Deal With Amazon Prime
- Celebrity Manager Aaryan (Labham) Kakkar Gives A Sneak Peek Into His Professional Life And How He Achieved His Life Goals
- Feel the fear tickling your funny bones with Affraa Taffri, trailer out now!
- Read How Portia Antonia Alexis Discovered Her Passion For Mathematics And Became A Well-Known Economist
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja invited to talk on the prestigious Davos Home 2020
- Singer Arjun Kanungo joins the forged of Salman Khan’s Radhe
- Himesh Reshammiya collaborates with Salman Khan for Radhe
Bollywood4 days ago
Himesh Reshammiya collaborates with Salman Khan for Radhe
Lifestyle2 days ago
WriterBoy Inks Deal With Amazon Prime
Entertainment2 days ago
Actor Vishal Krishna Pandey To Grace TMI Model Hunt In Hyderabad On January 19
Bollywood4 days ago
After Deepika Padukone, Kriti Sanon turns into a site visitors cop for a tv industrial; see pics
Interviews5 days ago
An Exclusive Interview With Seven Figure Entrepreneur Kevin Zhang