Isha Ambani hosted an auction for a noble cause in Mumbai on December 21. The event was held to support architect and designer Rooshad Shroff in order to raise funds for a new girls school in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. And like every other event hosted by the Ambanis, this too was a lavish affair. Several Bollywood celebrities arrived in style to help raise funds for the noble cause.
Captured here, hostess of the evening, Isha Ambani made a stunning entry in a strapless metallic gown.
Business tycoon and father of Isha Ambani, Mukesh Ambani was among the first ones to arrive at the event held in Mumbai yesterday.
Twinning in black, Akash Ambani and Shloka Ambani posed for the paps upon their arrival at the auction event.
Always dressed in her best, Sonam Kapoor looked enchanting in black attire. The fashion icon kept it a lacey affair with sheer black stockings and matching stilettos.
Dressed in a pretty sky blue polka dot print shirt and pants, Gauri Khan also graced the event with her presence.
Kabir Singh actress Kiara Advani made a statement in a plain yet chic white strapless dress.
Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’souza were all smile at the paps as they arrived. The actor looked dapper while Genelia looked pretty as ever in a plain blush pink saree.
Seen here, Rhea Kapoor and Karan Boolani arrived together at the auction event hosted by Isha Ambani in Mumbai yesterday.
Sania Mirza was also among the attendees. The tennis star opted for a chic formal look and the silver top worn underneath the blazer added the perfect shimmer to her overall look.
The daughter of Atul Agnihotri and Alvira Agnihotri, Alizeh Agnihotri was also seen at the auction event. The star kid made sure to put her best fashion foot forward in a gorgeous embellished gown.
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
- MUMBAI CHANTS ‘DHONI DHONI’
- Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
- Meet Arian Eghbali The Man That is Changing The Financial Industry
- Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
- Bollywood Celebs Favorite Cafe In Khar, Mumbai: Farmers Cafe. Everything You Need To Know About This Organic, Vegan And Gluten-Free Cafe.
- Brendan Burns on How to Turn Your Profession into Your Passion
- Mandira Bedi Published Her Book With Penguin: HAPPY FOR NO REASON
- BOLLYWOOD BEAUTIES ON RED CARPET FOR NYKAA FEMINA BEAUTY AWARDS 2020
- Jhanvi Kapoor Supersede Sara Ali Khan in Cocktail 2, Will Share The Screen With Kartik Aryan?
Technology3 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood4 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business5 days ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer3 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business1 day ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Bollywood5 days ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS
Technology3 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Bollywood7 days ago
Sara Ali Khan’s Muse Avatar For Designer Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla