The top spot on the 2019 Forbes India Celebrity list was taken by none other than Indian cricket skipper Virat Kohli. The India skipper is reported to have earned Rs. 252.72 crores in 2019. In 2018, Virat Kohli was at the second spot with reported earnings of Rs. 228.09 crores.
Housefull 4 actor Akshay Kumar with reported earnings of Rs. 293.25 crores occupied the second slot on the list. The actor was ranked third in 2018 with reported earnings of Rs. 185 crores. Akshay Kumar is the only Indian to have featured on Forbes’ US list of World’s Highest-Paid Celebrities of 2019.
Dabangg 3 actor Salman Khan with reported earnings of Rs. 229.25 crores came third on the 2019 Forbes India Celebrity list. The actor was ranked at the top in 2018 with reported earnings of Rs. 253.25 crores. Till date, Salman Khan has delivered 14 100-crores films consistently.
Kaun Banega Crorepati host Amitabh Bachchan is next on the list with reported earnings of Rs. 239.25 crores. In 2018, the Padma Vibhushan-winner stood at number 7 with reported earnings of Rs. 239.25.
Former Indian skipper M.S. Dhoni with reported earnings of Rs 135.93 crores came fifth on the list. He retained his last years rank, however, his earnings in 2018 were Rs. 101.77 crores.
Zero actor Shah Rukh Khan came sixth on the 2019 Forbes India Celebrity list with reported earnings of Rs. 124.38 crores. Last year, Shah Rukh was ranked at number 13 with reported earnings of Rs. 56 crores.
Gully Boy actor Ranveer Singh is up next with reported earnings of Rs 118.2 crores. In 2018, Ranveer stood eighth with reported earnings of Rs. 84.67 crores.
Gully Boy actress Alia Bhatt is eighth on the 2019 Forbes India Celebrity list with reported earnings of Rs 59.21 crores. In 2018, Ranveer was ranked twelfth with reported earnings of Rs. 84.67 crores.
Indian cricket maestro Sachin Tendulkar retains his last years rank with reported earnings of Rs. 76.96 crores. In 2018, the Bharat Ratna-awardee earned Rs. 80 crores.
Chhapaak actress Deepika Padukone has slipped down to number 10 from number 4 last year. Deepika’s current earnings are reported at Rs. 48 crores, while her last year earnings stood at Rs. 112.8 crores.
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
Technology5 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood6 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business1 week ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer5 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business3 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Technology5 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Entertainment2 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood1 week ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS