Sky has confirmed that it will not be continuing with another series of its police game, Bulletproof.
The decision comes after star and co-director Noel Clarke was accused by 20 women of sexual harassment and molestation.
Clarke has so far denied any wrongdoing or offense.
What Have The Associated Parties Said?
A spokesman for Vertigo Films, the Bulletproof production company, has also confirmed that it will not be returning the game.
It will not comment on its investigation into allegations made against Clarke.
The fourth series, in which the role of Clarke and Ashley Walters would have been seen, had been commissioned but had not yet begun recording.
Producer All3Media, which backed Clarke’s company Unstoppable, said its investigation into the allegations was ongoing.
Actor and director Noel Clarke has been suspended by Bafta following allegations of misconduct and harassment , a few weeks after receiving one of the top awards of the institution.
In a statement, Bafta said it took the decision “on the grounds of allegations of misconduct against the actor” reported by the Guardian.
Kidulthood and Doctor Who actor, 45, was presented with a prestigious British award for outstanding contribution to cinema at a ceremony on 10 April.
Clarke said he “strongly denies” any misconduct or harassment allegation against him”.
In a statement he said he intended to “protect himself from these false allegations”.
He added: “In my 20 years of work, I have put involvement and diversity at the forefront of my work and I have never had a complaint against myself.”
“Recent reports have made it clear to me that some of my actions have affected people in ways that I didn’t know or saw, said Noel.
He added: “To those people, I am very sorry. I will be looking for professional help to educate myself and change for the better.”
The statement follows ITV’s decision not to broadcast the final episode of the police show Viewpoint, in which Noel is featured, on Friday.