Storm Ciara lashes UK since Saturday evening and it will continue till Sunday midnight. Flights, train and other transport means were badly affected as more than 93mph wind speed hits UK that disturbed the travelling schedule. UK Met Office announced “Amber Warming” for Sunday and “Yellow Warning” for Saturday and Monday. Warning of “Danger to Life” was also issued by Government keeping in view the severity of weather. Homes and big buildings are being evacuated as the “Storm of the Century” batters Britain today with devastating floods. Storm Ciara has grounded hundreds of flights in and out of Europe and train companies urged passengers to stay at home. Due to extreme weather, Today’s Premier League match has been postponed.
A lifeboat almost capsized after being battered by waves on the Sussex coast during a Storm Ciara rescue mission. Another video was posted on social media that showed a British Airways plane struggling to land at Heathrow Airport after circling the airport for few minutes.
Mid February Weather Forecast
Snow warning has been issued for Monday and Tuesday from Met Office as 6 inches to hit after Storm Ciara. More snow expected for whole week in Scotland, Ireland, north England and some parts of Wales.
- Insurance Mogul Calvin Lo’s Net Worth Estimated at $1.7 Billion
- Hollywood and Bollywood Releases in March 2020
- Global Warming melted 20% of Antarctica’s Island snow within two weeks
- KJ VanDerwerken A Leading Innovator And A Rising Star
- Piyush Singh Chauhan: A man of many talents, proving his mettle not only in the educational field but also in the retail industry.
- Singer Derviş İpek Speaks About His Multi-Talented Personality, Says “I Always Try To Be Myself”
- Director Viral Shah gets praised by his Golkeri actor Malhar Thakar
- I am lucky that I got to play three roles in my first Gujarati film, says Khushi Shah on the success of Affraa Taffri
- Jatin Sarna’s performances at Mandi House gets a whopping response
- Sussanne Khan, Hema Malini and Madhu Chopra Attended Sanjay Khan’s Book Launch Event
- Neena Gupta Shared Major Throwback With Sheer Saree and Curly Bob Hair, On-Screen Husband Goes ‘Ufffff’
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
Technology6 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood1 week ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Influencer6 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Technology6 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Business5 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Entertainment3 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood20 hours ago
Hollywood and Bollywood Releases in March 2020
Bollywood6 days ago
Bollywood Celebs Favorite Cafe In Khar, Mumbai: Farmers Cafe. Everything You Need To Know About This Organic, Vegan And Gluten-Free Cafe.