Currently, there is a trade war between the US and China and the global economy is suffering from that trade war as well. However, we saw the two parties meet in Washington last week where they discussed a possible deal for the trade war. But it was learnt that a deal could not be achieved while US President Donald Trump said that this is just the beginning of a broader deal which will be taking place soon.
Since these reports came out on Friday, OilPrice.com reported that the oil prices were rising due to optimism in the markets regarding the end of a trade war. However, it all sizzled on Monday morning when the fine print of a deal that was achieved by the US and China came into light.
Because it was on the starting day of a new business week that rumours started to circulate in the market that no deal was achieved. The Chinese authorities only agreed to buy US agriculture on the negotiations that their tariffs for October would be halted. Also, US President said that a broader deal would be discussed and signed very soon but the Chinese camp sources reveal that they need to meet once again in October to discuss the deal before signing it. These reports meant that the oil prices fell down considerably on the first day of trading for the week.
In a statement, Tom Orlik and Yelena Shulyatyeva from Bloomberg said that their “Past experience is that U.S.–China trade agreements aren’t worth the paper they are written on, and this one hasn’t even been written down,”. And added that “For now, though, indications on trade are a little more positive. If that persists, it could help put a floor under sliding global growth”. This tells us that the US-China trade deal is still not a certainty and the trade war could continue even longer.
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
Technology5 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood6 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business1 week ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer5 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business3 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Technology5 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Entertainment2 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood1 week ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS