Edward Shatverov is a Millionaire American Entrepreneur, E-Commerce Expert, and a Real Estate Investor. Edward Shatverov always had aspirations of becoming a millionaire back when he was in his early teens. At a young age, it was evident early on that he was willing to do anything it took to make the fortune he so desperately craved. Shatverov introduced himself to the marketing scene at only age 15. Although it wasn’t easy, Shatverov spent hours in front of his laptop trying to figure out the fundamentals of the marketing world. What’s truly unique about it is that many would believe that sitting in front of a computer screen for several hours a day is a waste of time, and they would decide to give up within a certain amount of time after seeing 0 results, but Shatverov steadily pushed forward until achieving the goals he was satisfied with.
Shatverov invested a large sum of his earnings from the E-Commerce industry into massive online businesses and companies successfully. Edward Shatverov is also a real-estate investor. Many would invest without knowledge but instead of learning from his own mistakes, he learned by watching other people fail. Shatverov has assisted and changed many lives as of 2019 and will continue to do so by offering his skills and expertise on several different topics. Shatverov claims to know the in and outs of marketing online. He also claims that he knows methods that no one ever thought of which is most likely why he became a widely known name in the E-Commerce industry.
As of today, Edward Shatverov’s goals are to push forward and help others achieve financial freedom. He wants to preach the teachings that anyone can do what he has achieved in his life at such a young age.
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
- MUMBAI CHANTS ‘DHONI DHONI’
- Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
- Meet Arian Eghbali The Man That is Changing The Financial Industry
- Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
- Bollywood Celebs Favorite Cafe In Khar, Mumbai: Farmers Cafe. Everything You Need To Know About This Organic, Vegan And Gluten-Free Cafe.
- Brendan Burns on How to Turn Your Profession into Your Passion
- Mandira Bedi Published Her Book With Penguin: HAPPY FOR NO REASON
- BOLLYWOOD BEAUTIES ON RED CARPET FOR NYKAA FEMINA BEAUTY AWARDS 2020
- Jhanvi Kapoor Supersede Sara Ali Khan in Cocktail 2, Will Share The Screen With Kartik Aryan?
Technology3 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood4 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business5 days ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer3 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business1 day ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Bollywood5 days ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS
Technology3 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Bollywood7 days ago
Sara Ali Khan’s Muse Avatar For Designer Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla