Leo Frost! That’s the name of the nations newest celebrity jeweler who’s taking the business by storm. An enthusiastic entrepreneur, who works with athletes, celebrities, and rappers across the country, showcasing his creative talent. He recently sold a 48k piece to NBA sensation Tyler Herro of the Miami Heat. “He got custom a 18K Gold TH logo pendant handset with vvs white and blue diamonds and a two-tone baby red and white 14k gold vs diamond cuban chain. Leo Frost shared some insights about his fascination with making jewelry and the unique target market he’s selected.
“My family is very business-oriented, we constantly push each other to try to be better in every aspect of life.” A captivating statement from a man who was raised by immigrant parents. Frost admits that he didn’t grow up rich which inspired everyone within his family to work harder and smarter. He further adds, “My mom is a queen and the backbone of our family. She has gone through the toughest times and always made sure we were happy no matter what was happening. She’s the one who got me into selling jewelry.”
Aside from his mother, Leo looked up to other famous jewelers while growing up, such as Iceman Nick, King Johnny, Greg Yuna and Ben Baller. All of which created many different styles of jewelry, demonstrating their creativity through art. “Seeing what they did was so cool growing up as a kid, they inspired me to be a jeweler and to one day create my own impact in the game.”
His mother taught him about the importance of taking risk in business. Iconic jewelers taught him that uniqueness is paramount while in the game. These are aspects that he maintained when making the custom piece for Tyler Herro.
“We were choppin it up one day, right after he had got drafted and we just started talking about his new TH logo. One thing led to another and we were talking about chain and pendant designs. A few weeks later, he was in Houston playing the rockets and we ran into each other.
Next thing you know we were at the store picking our Cubans.” A vivid narration of how Leo sold the 48k piece to his new client. Since the sale, Leo Frost has maintained a friendship with Tyler Herro, as he does with all his clients. He friendships and business relationships all come with a touch of compassion, openness and empathy.
Many jewelers prefer to market and sell things that they have already made and stocked. However, these products do not reflect the mentality or interests of clients- custom pieces create a strong connection between the buyer, creator and the jewel. The attachment that Leo Frost has fostered with his customers continues to be the basis of his growth and success. Which would explain why most of his clients consist of professional athletes, rappers and other celebrities.
When asked who he’d like to make jewelry for in the future he replied, “Connor McGregor, Kylian Mbappe and Odell Beckham JR. I believe one day it will happen, but for now, it’s a dream!”
Check out a video of the 48k masterpiece that Tyler Herro recently bought:
- Insurance Mogul Calvin Lo’s Net Worth Estimated at $1.7 Billion
- Hollywood and Bollywood Releases in March 2020
- Global Warming melted 20% of Antarctica’s Island snow within two weeks
- KJ VanDerwerken A Leading Innovator And A Rising Star
- Piyush Singh Chauhan: A man of many talents, proving his mettle not only in the educational field but also in the retail industry.
- Singer Derviş İpek Speaks About His Multi-Talented Personality, Says “I Always Try To Be Myself”
- Director Viral Shah gets praised by his Golkeri actor Malhar Thakar
- I am lucky that I got to play three roles in my first Gujarati film, says Khushi Shah on the success of Affraa Taffri
- Jatin Sarna’s performances at Mandi House gets a whopping response
- Sussanne Khan, Hema Malini and Madhu Chopra Attended Sanjay Khan’s Book Launch Event
- Neena Gupta Shared Major Throwback With Sheer Saree and Curly Bob Hair, On-Screen Husband Goes ‘Ufffff’
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
Technology6 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood1 week ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Influencer6 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Technology6 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Business5 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Entertainment3 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood20 hours ago
Hollywood and Bollywood Releases in March 2020
Bollywood6 days ago
Bollywood Celebs Favorite Cafe In Khar, Mumbai: Farmers Cafe. Everything You Need To Know About This Organic, Vegan And Gluten-Free Cafe.