Hetvi Karia, a sensational entreprenuer from Mumbai, is creating buzz in the digital world. She is the founder of ‘teamwizardmedia’, a digital marketing company.
She is an Internet freak with over 5 years of experience. With her tremendous social media knowledge and experience she has done multiple promotional campaigns for vast amount of companies.
Hetvi is currently looking forward towards growing and strengthening her stature to new heights in the Indian digital market with the unique vision of spreading happiness and valuing entertainment.
When asked for the reason for her young age success, she proclaimed, “it’s not a story of an overnight success, me and my team work constantly every day to serve people with the best service and content”. Moreover, she added that the credit for a major part of her success goes to her friends and family who motivate her to work harder in order to create the best pun of the ongoing trends!
Hetvi has constantly displayed her creativity in this field and has strived to get better at her business. She never settles, because she is always hungry to learn and grow her team. She has the potential to achieve even greater success, as her quest for knowledge will lead her to newer opportunities and allow her to break more boundaries. No wonder why she is making headways in India with her work.
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
- MUMBAI CHANTS ‘DHONI DHONI’
- Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
- Meet Arian Eghbali The Man That is Changing The Financial Industry
- Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
- Bollywood Celebs Favorite Cafe In Khar, Mumbai: Farmers Cafe. Everything You Need To Know About This Organic, Vegan And Gluten-Free Cafe.
- Brendan Burns on How to Turn Your Profession into Your Passion
- Mandira Bedi Published Her Book With Penguin: HAPPY FOR NO REASON
- BOLLYWOOD BEAUTIES ON RED CARPET FOR NYKAA FEMINA BEAUTY AWARDS 2020
Technology3 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood4 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business5 days ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer3 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business1 day ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Bollywood5 days ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS
Technology3 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Bollywood7 days ago
Sara Ali Khan’s Muse Avatar For Designer Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla