Molkki- The famous serial’s filming set suffered a terrible accident a few days ago. The incident took place at Klicknixon studio in Chandivali where a scene of Purvi and Vipul’s wedding was supposed to be shot.
According to reports, a huge fire broke out during the shoot of a wedding scene. How? Well the mandap was attached to a gas cylinder and due to gas leaks, this exploded. However, the condition was quickly controlled and no damage was reported.
According to reports, an eyewitness from the sets said the explosion had a profound effect. Staff members and a team of producers at the spot tried to control the situation and also called off the shooting for next several hours.
Seeing the incident, the actors were shocked and the director was kind enough to let them out of it. The show’s team managed to control the situation effectively and by all safety the shooting started again in full sprits.
What Did The Cast Members Say?
Leading actors Amar Upadhyay and Priyal Mahajan declined to comment on the incident, but Naveen Sharma, who portrays the role of Vipul in Molkki while speaking to the tablet, said it was not such a big accident and just a minor accident. He said that he got numb for few minutes as things weren’t syncing in, but the production took charge of the situation immediately and all of them were saved from a big hazard.
Such fire incidents have also been reported from various other show sets in the past such as Divya Drishti, Paramavatar and Shri Krishna among others.