Facebook has rolled out a new desktop site for users. Its interface for this desktop users has changed completely. The Dark Mode will help billions of users enjoy lower brightness, alongside contrast and vibrancy, thus minimizing screen glare for use in low light. There is also a switch to turn dark mode on / off.
Also Read:- Redmi 9 has spotted online, may launch soon
Apply new Facebook interface like this
- Open Facebook for web and log in with your username and password
- Then select the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- Click on the ‘Switch to New Facebook’ option to get dark mode and new UI.
- A pop-up message will appear and then click the dark mode to get the new design.
- You can also get back to the light theme by seeing the ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option in the drop-down many once the dark theme is enabled.
The same dark mode is also available on Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Like mobile, the new desktop website has become better and faster due to easy navigation, easy to find videos, games and groups. There was a long discussion about the new layout and dark mode on Facebook. Users were also waiting for this and this dark mode has arrived. Those who have not received this update will get this update soon.