Growing up in Edison, New Jersey, photographer Nilladriz, 19, was just a quick train ride away from New York City, a common stop for rappers on: tour, press runs, or just in town for in studio collaborations. It’s for this reason that he’s been able to get up-close and personal with names like Tekashi 6ix9ine, Pnb Rock, Smokepurpp, Famous Dex, and Trippie Redd in such a short time.
Nilladriz got his nickname back in high school from his basketball teammates. In an interview with Elevator Magazine he stated “It began as Vanilla Drizzle and then soon later it became just Nilladriz.” The young creator got his start under international recording artist Reggie Mills working as his personal photographer. But before he got his opportunity in the Hip-Hop industry he worked at Little Caesars Pizza in order to purchase his first camera. Nilla fostered his skill behind the camera through creating content for his local highschool sports teams and local micro influencers. It wasn’t until August 2018 where he would direct his first music video, “Port Richmond” for Staten Island rapper Squidnice. In a matter of months it accumulated over 200,000 views via his self-titled channel “Nilladriz.” These numbers would ultimately give him the necessary buzz to network and direct for other artists in the future to come.
Nowadays videography and photography have become supersaturated. New faces pop-up and fade away daily. But Nilladriz has proven him and his work is here to stay. In just a matter of one year he’s managed to propel and make a name for himself in such an elusive industry. Being relatively young, Nilladriz has already worked with some of Hip-Hop’s biggest names all before turning 20 years old. In an interview with CutxSewn Magazine, Nilla briefly mentioned his goal of eventually directing award winning films. If he continues to grow at this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a big screen credit in the near future.
- The Kibo Code Reviews, VIP Bonuses. $491 Off & Its Surprising Results after 30 Days
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Fact Sheet and latest from China and Worldwide
- Team Affraa Taffri visits Surat and Ahmedabad to promote their upcoming horror comedy
- Tiger Shroff’s recommendation to sister Krishna Shroff on her birthday – “don’t get married till you might be 80”
- Karan Johar, Kangana Ranaut, and Ekta Kapoor are overwhelmed and humbled as they’re honoured with the Padma Shri award
- Kabir Khan Speaks About Patriotism and His New Present The Forgotten Military
- Priyanka Chopra goes glamorous in Nicolas Jebran backless robe for Pre-Grammys 2020 occasion
- Basketball legend Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
- Kunaal Kyhaan Seolekar expresses his creativity with his marvelous Interior Designing
- Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
- Prabhu Dheva considers Hrithik Roshan as the perfect dancer and we agree!
- Largely Sane Prajakta Koli Shares her “Stunning Expertise” of Working with Michelle Obama
- Sonam Kapoor Brightening our Day in Sunshine Yellow
- Jonas Brothers announce Las Vegas Residency
- Alia Bhatt Makes Her Favorite Wholesome Zucchini Curry And Right here Is How You Can Make It Too
- Kangana Ranaut to play Air Power pilot in Ronnie Screwvala’s manufacturing, Tejas
- Lord Conrad Is A Multitalented Artist Who Has Made His Mark In Almost All Forms Of Arts
- Ayushmann Khurrana joins the meme league with a twist!
- After his lip harm, Shahid Kapoor resumes taking pictures for Jersey
Bollywood3 days ago
Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde says Bigg Boss 13 is completely scripted, blames makers for making the most of contestants for TRP
Lifestyle4 days ago
8 Celebrities Who You Would Never Expect to Own An RV
Bollywood7 days ago
Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol to star in a movie directed by Rajkumar Hirani?
Bollywood1 week ago
Twitter slams Deepika Padukone for her insensitive TikTok video
Lifestyle2 days ago
Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
News5 days ago
The Kibo Code Review As The Best E-Commerce & Marketing Program
Press Release2 days ago
The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
Bollywood1 week ago
Shah Rukh Khan is lacking the laughter and candid dialog with Jeff Bezos