Web and internet have become the major platform to earn money in today’s time. Digital space has become an integral part of everyone’s lives and going by its pace, it is the future. Deepanshu Yadav is growing himself in the field of advertising and digital marketing. He is from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. During his school, his favourite subject was Information Technology and after getting into college, he spent most of the time in learning different computer languages and how to design a webpage.
Apart from this, he had a flair for writing. He loves to write content, be it on any category. Being a student, he is a perfect influencer who is inspiring many people on how to make it big. He has his own hosting company which deals with organising many events. Besides this, he was a former content writer for many media websites. He also has his own publisher network and is a Google AdSense publisher. With having great expertise in Google AdSense, he has made enough money by placing advertisements on many website pages.
When asked about how it all began, Deepanshu said, “I never thought this was coming. I entered the field of digital and advertising when I started my college. I started my entertainment blog with writing content and interviewing YouTubers and social media influencers. I did it for my interest but gradually with time many media agencies and websites liked my work and approached me to advertise on their web portals. I believe that digital marketing gives a great exposure to any business as it offers a great platform to communicate with the audience”.
Today, Deepanshu Yadav is surely one of the emerging names in the advertising and digital marketing world.
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
- MUMBAI CHANTS ‘DHONI DHONI’
- Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
- Meet Arian Eghbali The Man That is Changing The Financial Industry
- Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
- Bollywood Celebs Favorite Cafe In Khar, Mumbai: Farmers Cafe. Everything You Need To Know About This Organic, Vegan And Gluten-Free Cafe.
- Brendan Burns on How to Turn Your Profession into Your Passion
- Mandira Bedi Published Her Book With Penguin: HAPPY FOR NO REASON
- BOLLYWOOD BEAUTIES ON RED CARPET FOR NYKAA FEMINA BEAUTY AWARDS 2020
Technology3 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood4 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business5 days ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer3 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business1 day ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Bollywood5 days ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS
Technology3 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Bollywood7 days ago
Sara Ali Khan’s Muse Avatar For Designer Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla