Kartik Aaryan and Sara Ali Khan could not take their eyes off each other as they posed for the paparazzi outside Maddock Films’ office on Saturday night. The two stars had a meeting before the release of Imtiaz Ali’s Love Aaj Kal sequel.
While Kartik wore a white shirt with a navy blue blazer, trousers and white sneakers, Sara looked resplendent in a simple white ethnic outfit and no makeup.
The Love Aaj Kal sequel, tentatively titled Aaj Kal, will see Kartik and Sara together on the big screen for the first time and fans are super excited. In a recent interview, Kartik said that he, too, was eager to be paired with Sara ever since she expressed her desire to go on a coffee date with him on Koffee With Karan.
“Jab se Sara ne Koffee With Karan pe bola hai, tab se main wait kar raha hoon ki hum dono kab ek movie mein dikhenge. I think woh tab se apne aap mein ek curiosity hai. Bohot zyada curiosity rahi hai and I hope ki we will live up to that. (Ever since Sara Ali Khan took my name on Koffee With Karan, I am waiting for us to be seen in a film together. I think since then, there has been a lot of curiosity about our pairing and I hope we will live up to that),” he said.
He added, “The kind of fan frenzy…SarTik jo ek word create hua hai, it’s something which has never happened before the film. Ek frame mein screen pe dekhne se pehle hi yeh chalu hua hai. I love these a lot and I hope ki sablog… They won’t be disappointed! (Never has it happened before that fans created a moniker like SarTik even before seeing a pair together on screen. I love these a lot and I hope that everyone…They won’t be disappointed!)”
According to the grapevine, love blossomed between Kartik and Sara during the making of the Love Aaj Kal sequel. They were seen painting the town red together, from lunch and dinner dates to fashion shows to even picking each other up from the airport. However, reports suggest that they have now parted ways. Despite their supposed break-up, the two continue to be on friendly terms.
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
Technology5 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood6 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business1 week ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer5 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business3 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Technology5 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Entertainment2 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood1 week ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS