Kartik Aaryan and Sara Ali Khan could not take their eyes off each other as they posed for the paparazzi outside Maddock Films’ office on Saturday night. The two stars had a meeting before the release of Imtiaz Ali’s Love Aaj Kal sequel.
While Kartik wore a white shirt with a navy blue blazer, trousers and white sneakers, Sara looked resplendent in a simple white ethnic outfit and no makeup.
The Love Aaj Kal sequel, tentatively titled Aaj Kal, will see Kartik and Sara together on the big screen for the first time and fans are super excited. In a recent interview, Kartik said that he, too, was eager to be paired with Sara ever since she expressed her desire to go on a coffee date with him on Koffee With Karan.
“Jab se Sara ne Koffee With Karan pe bola hai, tab se main wait kar raha hoon ki hum dono kab ek movie mein dikhenge. I think woh tab se apne aap mein ek curiosity hai. Bohot zyada curiosity rahi hai and I hope ki we will live up to that. (Ever since Sara Ali Khan took my name on Koffee With Karan, I am waiting for us to be seen in a film together. I think since then, there has been a lot of curiosity about our pairing and I hope we will live up to that),” he said.
He added, “The kind of fan frenzy…SarTik jo ek word create hua hai, it’s something which has never happened before the film. Ek frame mein screen pe dekhne se pehle hi yeh chalu hua hai. I love these a lot and I hope ki sablog… They won’t be disappointed! (Never has it happened before that fans created a moniker like SarTik even before seeing a pair together on screen. I love these a lot and I hope that everyone…They won’t be disappointed!)”
According to the grapevine, love blossomed between Kartik and Sara during the making of the Love Aaj Kal sequel. They were seen painting the town red together, from lunch and dinner dates to fashion shows to even picking each other up from the airport. However, reports suggest that they have now parted ways. Despite their supposed break-up, the two continue to be on friendly terms.
- Chehre starring Amitabh Bachchan and Emraan Hashmi to now release on 17th July 2020!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Depression As She Receives Crystal Award At Davos
- What! Nora Fatehi took 20 retakes to perfect her introduction sequence in Street Dancer 3D!
- I love Virat Kohli’s attitude’, says Street Dancer 3D star Varun Dhawan
- Sara Ali Khan STALKS this actor on social media, and it’s not Kartik Aaryan!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai fame Shivangi Joshi reveals her pleasure about debuting at Cannes!
- Umang 2020: The main girls of Bollywood don their ethnic greatest for the most important awards evening!
- Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol to star in a movie directed by Rajkumar Hirani?
- Shah Rukh Khan is lacking the laughter and candid dialog with Jeff Bezos
- Piran Tarapore shares his Vipassana Meditation experience
- Affraa Taffri Trailer: Fans give a BIG thumbs up to Khushi Shah and Mitra Gadhvi starrer horror-comedy
- Twitter slams Deepika Padukone for her insensitive TikTok video
- Jacobs claims Canadian Open for third consecutive GSOC title
- Varun Dhawan Getting Married? Dad David Dhawan Speaks out
- “Shabana Is Doing Positive,” Says Javed Akhtar
- Vindu Dara Singh and Karan Singh Grover enter the home; Himanshi Khurana may also go to
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil to Pyaar Unimaginable: 3 Worst Romantic Movies Of Final Decade
- Kabir Khan: ‘I Have Lived with The Forgotten Military for 20 Years’
- SpaceX’s Explosive Check Might Launch 12 months of Renewed Human Spaceflight
- Arvind Kejriwal to file nomination for Delhi Meeting polls on Jan 20
Bollywood4 days ago
Himesh Reshammiya collaborates with Salman Khan for Radhe
Lifestyle3 days ago
WriterBoy Inks Deal With Amazon Prime
Entertainment2 days ago
Actor Vishal Krishna Pandey To Grace TMI Model Hunt In Hyderabad On January 19
Bollywood4 days ago
After Deepika Padukone, Kriti Sanon turns into a site visitors cop for a tv industrial; see pics
Bollywood1 day ago
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil to Pyaar Unimaginable: 3 Worst Romantic Movies Of Final Decade