The recently released poster of 83’ featuring Jatin Sarna as Yashpal Sharma has stirred curiosity amongst fans to witness the character on the big screen.
Jatin who has become a household phenomenon with his iconic character, Bunty has always treated fans with unique and intriguing characters.
Starting from Meeruthiya Gangster where Jatin played the role of Sanjay Foreigner, donning a unique avatar. Later, Jatin was seen as Ratan Singh in Sonchiriya where he played Bhumi’s husband and donned a rough look.
2018-2019 saw Jatin receiving a heartwarming response as Sacred Games 1 & 2 made him rose to immense popularity. His look as Bunty become much familiar in every nook and corner household streets.
This year is going to be big for the actor as he will be seen playing the character of Yashpal Sharma in 83’. Leaving no stone unturned, Jatin’s transformation as Yashpal Sharma is gonna be unmissable.
Not just 83’, 2020’s start saw Jatin as a rowdy gangster in Rajinikanth starrer Darbar, where again Jatin was seen in an altogether new avatar.
The actor has never failed to deliver roles that have stayed with the masses forever.
Jatin is currently enjoying the success of Darbar and is working on short films.
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
Technology5 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood6 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business1 week ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer5 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business3 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Technology5 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Entertainment2 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood1 week ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS