Passion is all about moving forward and going ahead despite having all the odds in the way. Rajdev Brahmbhatt is an epitome of success who has gone his way out and is a successful talent manager and a coordinator today. In 2018, he completed his high schooling and he was always a mediocre student. In the same year, his first event happened at the UKIC Film Workshop which was graced by many prominent personalities of the Gujarati film industry. Being an ordinary guy with no film background, he was paid very less and he faced a tough time. He had a flair of the creative side which people used and yet called him childish. It was a learning experience for Rajdev after which he started working as a coordinator in many events and weddings. It was the start of his career after which he worked as a crew member in many films and also started getting associated with a lot of social media influencers.
He realized his true potential in Public Relations and Talent Management which later became his profession. Networking and establishing contacts helped him get a lot of work and at the age of 18, he started minting money in millions. In his career, the talent coordinator has worked with many personalities including Janki Bodiwala, Reem Shaikh, Manu Punjabi, Helly Shah, Sameer Mark and many more. By God’s grace and his hard work, Rajdev built his own influencer management agency named ‘Veeycreate Influencers’ which manages a lot of social media influencers and bloggers including Manan Dave, Hiren Patel, Shyam Sidhawat, Aanchal Shah, Ricky Kesariya, Jay Wadhwani, Deep Padmani among others.
Some of the well-known brands which are Rajdev’s clients are Enrich Salon India, KDM India, Magic Swap India, Kisra Beauty Products and many more. In December 2019, the agency had its first dance workshop with Awez Darbar, Zaid Darbar and Vishal Parekh. Rajdev’s aim is to promote all the best talents and give them recognition on the digital platform. “Follow your passion. Do what makes you happy. It’s okay to go through the rough patch. In the end, everything will be okay. Be the best and authentic version of yourself and you can achieve the impossible”, stated Rajdev Brahmbhatt. The people who made fun of this guy are a fan of his work and today this young guy is an inspiration for everyone.
- Celebrity Photographer Jeremiah Davis Setting Benchmarks Traveling With The Chainsmokers
- The Complete Evaluation of Thugs Of Hindostan
- Tremendous Bowl mismatches: Two chief considerations for Kansas Metropolis
- Suchitra Krishnamoorthi applauds Priyanka Chopra for not hiding her stomach – Grammy 2020
- Starbucks closes half of China shops as virus hits
- Trump Unveils Peace Plan for Middle-East
- It’s getting bigger and better, says Jatin Sarna on his encounter with superstar Kamal Haasan at 83′ poster launch
- The Kibo Code Reviews, VIP Bonuses. $491 Off & Its Surprising Results after 30 Days
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Fact Sheet and latest from China and Worldwide
- Team Affraa Taffri visits Surat and Ahmedabad to promote their upcoming horror comedy
- Tiger Shroff’s recommendation to sister Krishna Shroff on her birthday – “don’t get married till you might be 80”
- Karan Johar, Kangana Ranaut, and Ekta Kapoor are overwhelmed and humbled as they’re honoured with the Padma Shri award
- Kabir Khan Speaks About Patriotism and His New Present The Forgotten Military
- Priyanka Chopra goes glamorous in Nicolas Jebran backless robe for Pre-Grammys 2020 occasion
- Basketball legend Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
- Kunaal Kyhaan Seolekar expresses his creativity with his marvelous Interior Designing
- Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
- Prabhu Dheva considers Hrithik Roshan as the perfect dancer and we agree!
- Largely Sane Prajakta Koli Shares her “Stunning Expertise” of Working with Michelle Obama
Bollywood4 days ago
Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde says Bigg Boss 13 is completely scripted, blames makers for making the most of contestants for TRP
Lifestyle5 days ago
8 Celebrities Who You Would Never Expect to Own An RV
Bollywood1 week ago
Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol to star in a movie directed by Rajkumar Hirani?
Press Release2 days ago
The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
Lifestyle3 days ago
Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
News6 days ago
The Kibo Code Review As The Best E-Commerce & Marketing Program
News1 day ago
The Kibo Code Reviews, VIP Bonuses. $491 Off & Its Surprising Results after 30 Days
Bollywood1 week ago
Shah Rukh Khan is lacking the laughter and candid dialog with Jeff Bezos