After the discharge of Meghna Gulzar directorial, Chhapaak’s trailer, followers are eagerly ready to see Deepika Padukone on the massive display screen essaying the function of acid assault sufferer, Laxmi Agarwal. The movie is all set to relate the true life story of an acid assault survivor and is touted to be one of the awaited movies of 2020. As Deepika Padukone is immersed within the promotions for the movies, she has additionally opened up in regards to the movie and her character on a variety of events. Deepika Padukone has time and time once more referred to Chhapaak as essentially the most valuable movie of her profession.
The Piku star has additionally spoken in regards to the character, engaged on the movie and different issues on a variety of events. In a latest interview, the actress opened up on how essaying the function of Laxmi Agarwal is completely different from her earlier roles in movies like Padmaavat and Ram Leela. Deepika Padukone lately highlighted the truth that she might be taking part in a real-life character for the primary time, and evaluating Bajirao Mastani v/s Padmaavat, the actress stated how with Mastani and Padmaavati, they had been each historic characters and surreal, nevertheless, as for Laxmi, it isn’t the identical.
- The Kibo Code Reviews, VIP Bonuses. $491 Off & Its Surprising Results after 30 Days
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Fact Sheet and latest from China and Worldwide
- Team Affraa Taffri visits Surat and Ahmedabad to promote their upcoming horror comedy
- Tiger Shroff’s recommendation to sister Krishna Shroff on her birthday – “don’t get married till you might be 80”
- Karan Johar, Kangana Ranaut, and Ekta Kapoor are overwhelmed and humbled as they’re honoured with the Padma Shri award
- Kabir Khan Speaks About Patriotism and His New Present The Forgotten Military
- Priyanka Chopra goes glamorous in Nicolas Jebran backless robe for Pre-Grammys 2020 occasion
- Basketball legend Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
- Kunaal Kyhaan Seolekar expresses his creativity with his marvelous Interior Designing
- Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
- Prabhu Dheva considers Hrithik Roshan as the perfect dancer and we agree!
- Largely Sane Prajakta Koli Shares her “Stunning Expertise” of Working with Michelle Obama
- Sonam Kapoor Brightening our Day in Sunshine Yellow
- Jonas Brothers announce Las Vegas Residency
- Alia Bhatt Makes Her Favorite Wholesome Zucchini Curry And Right here Is How You Can Make It Too
- Kangana Ranaut to play Air Power pilot in Ronnie Screwvala’s manufacturing, Tejas
- Lord Conrad Is A Multitalented Artist Who Has Made His Mark In Almost All Forms Of Arts
- Ayushmann Khurrana joins the meme league with a twist!
- After his lip harm, Shahid Kapoor resumes taking pictures for Jersey
Bollywood3 days ago
Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde says Bigg Boss 13 is completely scripted, blames makers for making the most of contestants for TRP
Lifestyle4 days ago
8 Celebrities Who You Would Never Expect to Own An RV
Bollywood7 days ago
Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol to star in a movie directed by Rajkumar Hirani?
Bollywood1 week ago
Twitter slams Deepika Padukone for her insensitive TikTok video
Lifestyle2 days ago
Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
News5 days ago
The Kibo Code Review As The Best E-Commerce & Marketing Program
Press Release2 days ago
The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
Bollywood1 week ago
Shah Rukh Khan is lacking the laughter and candid dialog with Jeff Bezos