We already advised you that Deepika Padukone was not too long ago on the Bigg Boss 13 home to advertise her movie Chhapaak. The actor was accompanied by acid assault survivor Laxmi Agarwal whose life story impressed the movie, and co-star Vikrant Massey. The housemates had been elated to have the actor with them, and the way!
As she stepped inside the home, Deepika smiled at host Salman Khan, and greeted him with a Namaste. Salman’s humour was at work, and he laughingly mentioned, “Amit ji kab ban gayi?” These acquainted with Bachchan’s appearances would know that he certainly seems as a humble man and would greet everybody with a Namaste. However no, Huge B wasn’t Deepika’s inspiration! She laughed and mentioned that her gesture was influenced by Sara Ali Khan. Now, for these uninitiated, Sara’s signature Namaste to the paparazzi has additionally turn out to be fairly a identified factor.
Sara can be glad to know that she handed on her behavior to Deepika!
Deepika additionally took out a bunch of individuals for a joyride after they received a job. Nonetheless, the significantly intense portion of the episode was when individuals had been requested to recall one hard-hitting expertise from the previous and Arti Singh opened up on going through a rape try on the age of 13.
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
- Chase Campbell’s Brand ‘Size Up’ Sets Its Throne In The Supplement And Apparel Market
- Kartik Aaryan Riding High On Success
- Gaurav Gaikwad is setting high standards as Blogger in India
- Hrithik Roshan and Kiccha Sudeep Walks Off With Best Actor and Best Promising Actor At Dadasaheb Phalke Film Festival Awards 2020
- Franky Diamond explains why the Jesus pendant is revered in Hip-hop
- Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
- Imperium Group’s CEO Shazir Mucklai To Exclusively Represent Justin Bieber’s Brand Drew House
- Vijay Devarakonda And Ananya Panday Welcomed Each Other To Their Respective Film Industries
- Kaki West Swid: Accomplished Model Transitioned into Writer, Following Her Father & Brother’s Footsteps
- Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
- Reviews Of Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship, Vicky And Bhumi Hosted Special Screening
Technology5 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood6 days ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Business1 week ago
PayPal scam emails led to damages of over £1M
Influencer5 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Business4 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Technology5 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Entertainment2 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood1 week ago
LAKME FASHION WEEK 2020 HIGHLIGHTS