The entertainment industry in India is evolving over time. Besides Bollywood, the doors of regional cinema have also opened for the audiences and Gujarati films, in particular, are widely known for its content. Behind every actor, is the person whom we call the casting director who identifies the true potential of an artist. Avani Soni, a well-known name in the Gujarati film industry is a casting director from Surendranagar, Gujarat. At the age of 22, she entered the entertainment industry and since then, she has been rewriting history with her impressive works. Having worked with more than 100 celebrities, she has worked for films like ‘Tamburo’ (2017) and ‘Chhutti Jashe Chhakka’ (2018).
Before getting into the world of films, she was into the corporate sector but sooner Avani realized her passion for casting. Later, she worked as a casting coordinator in Ahmedabad and today she is the proud owner of FATC Entertainment which was established in 2011. Her journey started with the start of the decade and now she has come a long way. The casting director expanded her work and is also into the field of talent management. She believes that talented artists should not be avoided as they are the hidden treasures of the film fraternity. “The deserving artists need to be given a fair opportunity and my casting company takes care of it. The Gujarati film industry has got innumerable talents who have been unexplored”, said Avani.
One of the biggest hurdles in her journey as a casting director was the fact that many parents did not allow their children to pursue a career in acting with the fear of casting couch. Speaking about it, Soni said, “There was a time when children chose their careers as per the wishes of their parents. But now the times are changing, and people have started following their passion and doing what they love. I have seen many talented people who did not get the platform to showcase their talent. At FATC Entertainment, we aim to discover the talents and push them to their best. I am glad that parents have now become supportive of the dreams of their kids. Keep working hard and never stop chasing your dreams in life.” Avani Soni is not just giving the best talents from the Gujarati cinema but she has also inspired people to always live by their dreams.
- Chehre starring Amitabh Bachchan and Emraan Hashmi to now release on 17th July 2020!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Depression As She Receives Crystal Award At Davos
- What! Nora Fatehi took 20 retakes to perfect her introduction sequence in Street Dancer 3D!
- I love Virat Kohli’s attitude’, says Street Dancer 3D star Varun Dhawan
- Sara Ali Khan STALKS this actor on social media, and it’s not Kartik Aaryan!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai fame Shivangi Joshi reveals her pleasure about debuting at Cannes!
- Umang 2020: The main girls of Bollywood don their ethnic greatest for the most important awards evening!
- Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol to star in a movie directed by Rajkumar Hirani?
- Shah Rukh Khan is lacking the laughter and candid dialog with Jeff Bezos
- Piran Tarapore shares his Vipassana Meditation experience
- Affraa Taffri Trailer: Fans give a BIG thumbs up to Khushi Shah and Mitra Gadhvi starrer horror-comedy
- Twitter slams Deepika Padukone for her insensitive TikTok video
- Jacobs claims Canadian Open for third consecutive GSOC title
- Varun Dhawan Getting Married? Dad David Dhawan Speaks out
- “Shabana Is Doing Positive,” Says Javed Akhtar
- Vindu Dara Singh and Karan Singh Grover enter the home; Himanshi Khurana may also go to
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil to Pyaar Unimaginable: 3 Worst Romantic Movies Of Final Decade
- Kabir Khan: ‘I Have Lived with The Forgotten Military for 20 Years’
- SpaceX’s Explosive Check Might Launch 12 months of Renewed Human Spaceflight
- Arvind Kejriwal to file nomination for Delhi Meeting polls on Jan 20
Bollywood4 days ago
Himesh Reshammiya collaborates with Salman Khan for Radhe
Lifestyle3 days ago
WriterBoy Inks Deal With Amazon Prime
Entertainment2 days ago
Actor Vishal Krishna Pandey To Grace TMI Model Hunt In Hyderabad On January 19
Bollywood4 days ago
After Deepika Padukone, Kriti Sanon turns into a site visitors cop for a tv industrial; see pics
Bollywood1 day ago
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil to Pyaar Unimaginable: 3 Worst Romantic Movies Of Final Decade