Ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is sitting on a revenue of over Rs 30 crore from his funding in Ion Change inventory because the starting of this yr. On December 31, 2018, Ion Change inventory stood at Rs 372.4. Jhunjhunwala held eight lakh shares on the finish of December quarter valuing his stake at Rs 29.79 crore. Until the tip of June quarter, his shareholding remained unchanged. Ion Change share worth stood at Rs 668.95 on June 28 this yr (June 29 and June 30 had been Saturday and Sunday). That amounted to a revenue of Rs 23.72 crore (Rs 53.51 crore minus Rs 29.79 crore) for the massive bull in the course of the first two quarters of this monetary yr.
Jhunjhunwala offered 25,000 shares of the agency within the September quarter which introduced his holding to 7.75 lakh shares or 5.29% stake within the water and setting administration agency. Worth of his holdings for September quarter amounted to Rs 51.84 crore. Its share worth hit an intra day excessive of Rs 753 on BSE at present leading to a revenue of Rs 6.51 crore (Rs 58.35 crore minus Rs 51.84 crore) because the starting of September quarter assuming the massive bull’s shareholding has not modified within the present quarter.
He’s sitting on a revenue (Rs 23.72 crore plus Rs 6.51 crore) of Rs 30.23 crore in Ion Change inventory this yr. Share worth of Ion Change has gained 101.48% within the final one yr and risen 101.13% because the starting of this yr. Nevertheless, the small cap share has misplaced 1.36% in final one week. It closest competitor VA Tech Wabag has misplaced 34.18% because the starting of this yr and fallen 34.25% throughout final one yr.
Jhunjhunwala purchased the Ion Change inventory for first time in December 2007 quarter. He held 2.53% stake or 3,19,000 shares of the agency ultimately of December quarter.
Robust monetary efficiency
Of late, the corporate has reported robust monetary efficiency pushing the inventory larger. It reported a 127.24% rise in web revenue to Rs 25.36 crore for the quarter ended September towards Rs 11.16 crore revenue within the corresponding quarter of earlier fiscal. Earnings per share rose 127% to Rs 22.19 in Q2 of present fiscal towards Rs 9.78 in September quarter of final fiscal.
Through the first half of present fiscal, the agency clocked 82.27% rise in web revenue to Rs 39.06 crore towards Rs 21.43 crore revenue in the identical interval of earlier fiscal. Complete earnings for six months ended September 2019 rose 50.03% to Rs 747.39 crore in comparison with Rs 498.16 crore whole earnings within the corresponding interval of earlier fiscal. The agency has worth to earnings ratio of 12.76 in comparison with trade PE of 18.27.
However, its peer VA Tech Wabag has PE ratio of 9.15. PE ratio is calculated by dividing the market worth of a share by earnings per share. If a inventory has PE ratio of 25, it means one wants to speculate Rs 25 within the share to earn Rs 1.
Ion Change has a wholesome worth to guide ratio of two.68 in comparison with P/B ratio of 0.98 for VA Tech Wabag. P/B ratio compares the value of inventory (market worth) to its guide (accounting worth). Ideally, worth to guide worth of a inventory must be larger than 1 however lesser than 3.
A inventory having guide worth larger than 1 is taken into account overvalued and conveys that the market is keen to pay greater than every rupee of guide worth. E-book worth of an organization is measured by the distinction between whole belongings and exterior liabilities.
- The Kibo Code Reviews, VIP Bonuses. $491 Off & Its Surprising Results after 30 Days
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Fact Sheet and latest from China and Worldwide
- Team Affraa Taffri visits Surat and Ahmedabad to promote their upcoming horror comedy
- Tiger Shroff’s recommendation to sister Krishna Shroff on her birthday – “don’t get married till you might be 80”
- Karan Johar, Kangana Ranaut, and Ekta Kapoor are overwhelmed and humbled as they’re honoured with the Padma Shri award
- Kabir Khan Speaks About Patriotism and His New Present The Forgotten Military
- Priyanka Chopra goes glamorous in Nicolas Jebran backless robe for Pre-Grammys 2020 occasion
- Basketball legend Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
- The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
- Kunaal Kyhaan Seolekar expresses his creativity with his marvelous Interior Designing
- Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
- Prabhu Dheva considers Hrithik Roshan as the perfect dancer and we agree!
- Largely Sane Prajakta Koli Shares her “Stunning Expertise” of Working with Michelle Obama
- Sonam Kapoor Brightening our Day in Sunshine Yellow
- Jonas Brothers announce Las Vegas Residency
- Alia Bhatt Makes Her Favorite Wholesome Zucchini Curry And Right here Is How You Can Make It Too
- Kangana Ranaut to play Air Power pilot in Ronnie Screwvala’s manufacturing, Tejas
- Lord Conrad Is A Multitalented Artist Who Has Made His Mark In Almost All Forms Of Arts
- Ayushmann Khurrana joins the meme league with a twist!
- After his lip harm, Shahid Kapoor resumes taking pictures for Jersey
Bollywood4 days ago
Bigg Boss 11 winner Shilpa Shinde says Bigg Boss 13 is completely scripted, blames makers for making the most of contestants for TRP
Lifestyle4 days ago
8 Celebrities Who You Would Never Expect to Own An RV
Bollywood1 week ago
Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol to star in a movie directed by Rajkumar Hirani?
Bollywood1 week ago
Twitter slams Deepika Padukone for her insensitive TikTok video
Lifestyle2 days ago
Meet World’s Youngest Serial Entrepreneur Akhilendra Sahu
News5 days ago
The Kibo Code Review As The Best E-Commerce & Marketing Program
Press Release2 days ago
The Kibo Code Review, Bonus: Global eCommerce retail will hit $4.9 Trillion by 2021!
Bollywood1 week ago
Shah Rukh Khan is lacking the laughter and candid dialog with Jeff Bezos