India has got innumerable entrepreneurs who have established their businesses by setting a new benchmark. There goes a saying that nothing in life comes easy. Every successful entrepreneur has to start from somewhere to reach their set goal. A civil engineer turned businessman, Hafeez Kudroli joined his father’s business, ‘Kudroli Builders & Infrastructures Pvt Ltd’ and built an empire which no one could have ever imagined. His company is spread across all the categories in the market, be it infrastructure, real estate, broadcast media, apparel and fashion, food, hospitality, education, entertainment, investment services, sports and fundraising. He considers Kudroli World a small world inside a company which has 13 different subsidiaries under it.
The business conglomerate thrives for excellence and it is on its way to transforming the world into a business hub. Based in Bengaluru, the company aims to give employment opportunities to all the Indians in the upcoming years. Not just this, Hafeez’s work has always left a lasting impression on the people. After joining the family business, he completed several projects of a whopping amount. With respect to his work, Kudroli spoke about the traits a person should possess to become a successful entrepreneur. “With a strong passion for work, it is the discipline and determination that play a key role. Risk is another important aspect of a successful entrepreneur. You can’t gain success if you remain in your comfort zone. Be firm about your decisions and always stay motivated in life.”
Apart from idolizing his father, Hafeez considers Ratan Tata as his role model and wants to walk on his path. One of his takeaways from Ratan Tata is the philanthropy work. He stated, “An entrepreneur’s prime motive should not only be to increase the revenue of a company but also contribute a significant chunk of amount for the welfare of society. At my company, we are successfully running Kudroli Foundation which plans to educate 5000 students by the coming year. That’s what I have learnt from my idol which I am executing in my business.” Well, the traits Hafeez Kudroli has in him not only make him a well-known entrepreneur but also an inspiration to all the upcoming business tycoons of India.
- Insurance Mogul Calvin Lo’s Net Worth Estimated at $1.7 Billion
- Hollywood and Bollywood Releases in March 2020
- Global Warming melted 20% of Antarctica’s Island snow within two weeks
- KJ VanDerwerken A Leading Innovator And A Rising Star
- Piyush Singh Chauhan: A man of many talents, proving his mettle not only in the educational field but also in the retail industry.
- Singer Derviş İpek Speaks About His Multi-Talented Personality, Says “I Always Try To Be Myself”
- Director Viral Shah gets praised by his Golkeri actor Malhar Thakar
- I am lucky that I got to play three roles in my first Gujarati film, says Khushi Shah on the success of Affraa Taffri
- Jatin Sarna’s performances at Mandi House gets a whopping response
- Sussanne Khan, Hema Malini and Madhu Chopra Attended Sanjay Khan’s Book Launch Event
- Neena Gupta Shared Major Throwback With Sheer Saree and Curly Bob Hair, On-Screen Husband Goes ‘Ufffff’
- Nora Fatehi, one of the fastest growing celebrities, both in terms of Bollywood and Brand endorsements
- Read What Entrepreneur Rajesh Utmani Has To Say On Featuring Well-Known Influencers In His Films
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Casual Look For Sunday Lunch
- TIGER SHROFF AND SHRADDHA KAPOOR PROMOTE BAAGHI 3
- Highest Viewership Rated Korean Dramas On Netflix: Top 5 Korean Dramas
- Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
- According to Ido Berniker success in real estate starts when you believe you are worthy of it
- Meet Dimplle S Bathija – Mumbai’s Renowned Makeup Artist Who Is Known To Give The Best Bridal Looks!
- Iseko Summers 2020 Goes To Mexico! The Ultimate Event For All Business Minds To Be Held From July 16 – July 20, 2020
Technology6 days ago
Medical Technology in 2020: the latest on Tech, Biotech and Beauty Tech in the Medical Space
Bollywood1 week ago
Nollywood-Bollywood picture ‘Namaste Wahala’: First poster out, Check now
Influencer6 days ago
Youngest Digital Marketer – Afzal Anis Is Helping Businesses Grow Online
Technology6 days ago
Fintech Mogul Thomas Carter Predicts Trillion Dollar Cryptocurrency Market Cap in 2020
Business5 days ago
Indian Origin Entrepreneur Karishhma Mago Has Elevated the Digital Marketing Game
Entertainment3 days ago
Mira Rajput And Neha Dhupia Flag Off Mumbai Pregathon: First Group Race-Walking for Pregnant Womens
Bollywood19 hours ago
Hollywood and Bollywood Releases in March 2020
Bollywood6 days ago
Bollywood Celebs Favorite Cafe In Khar, Mumbai: Farmers Cafe. Everything You Need To Know About This Organic, Vegan And Gluten-Free Cafe.